Spokane Regional Health District’s Immunization Outreach Program is hosting three vaccinator skills refresher trainings for licensed medical professionals. There is no cost to participate. Please feel free to distribute the attached flyer to your colleagues.
Wednesday, July 29th · 6-8 p.m.
Saturday, August 8th · 9-11 a.m.
Wednesday, August 19th · 6-8 p.m.
Location: 320/321, 1101 W. College Ave, Spokane, WA
- Communicable disease and vaccine updates
- Review of injectable, oral and nasal vaccines
- Selecting and preparing vaccines
- Vaccine administration to infants, children, adolescents, and adults
- Documenting immunizations
- Patient education and comfort
- Hands-on practice with simulation infants
Maximum 18 participants per session- participants are required to register
Register here for the July 29 training
Register here for the August 8 training
Register here for the August 19 training
For more information, please contact Alexandra Hayes, Immunization Outreach Coordinator, 509-324-1480