There are many ways to connect with us! You’ll find out about upcoming programming events by subscribing to our newsletter, or following us on social media.
Fax Blast Program
For nearly two decades, the SPA Fax Blast Program has been operating as a fax notification system to pharmacies in the region. Medical and dental offices and pharmacies in our region can fax us alerts regarding a particular patient or incident such as stolen prescription blanks, forged prescriptions or use of a fake patient name.
We only accept Drug Alerts from medical and dental offices, and pharmacists and pharmacies. Fax us the form below and it will be disseminated if appropriate.
We ask that you do the following:
- Confirm that Drug Alert faxes are received on a secure fax machine in your pharmacy.
- Remind all staff that Drug Alert information should not be posted where the public or non-pharmacy staff has access to it.
- Follow all patient confidentiality guidelines when sharing patient information.
For questions regarding the SPA Drug Alert Program, please e-mail us at email@example.com.
Advertise with Us
Advertising Service Policy and Fees:
Examples of advertisements include, but are not limited to continuing education programs, job openings, fund raisers and professional information. SPA reserves the right to refuse service to any individual, business or organization.
Interested advertisers may contact John Griffith to arrange payment: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax Blast: Advertises to SPA membership and approximately 70 pharmacies in the Spokane area. Provide us with the advertisement in either Word or PDF format. Up to two pages fax, or one page email is $100.00
- SPA website advertisement: Advertisement graphic provided by organization or business. 120 X 100 pixel web-ready art in either .gif or .jpg format no larger than 20 KB. Initial quarter and set-up: $175, subsequent quarters: $100
The Spokane Pharmacy Association is the only pharmacy organization in the Inland Northwest. SPA members include pharmacists, technicians, students, industry representatives; liaisons from local, state, and national organizations; and representatives from the Washington State Board of Pharmacy. All practices of pharmacy are represented, including but not limited to retail, chain stores, hospitals, long-term care, home health, and clinics.
The SPA was established in 1921 and is a voluntary, not-for-profit 501(c)(6) association. The goals of the Association include support of Pharmacy education as well as the promotion of competency and efforts to increase awareness of the value and contributions of the profession of Pharmacy. Gifts, grants, or corporate “contributions” to SPA are not tax deductible as donations, but may be deductible as advertising or other operating expenses.
To continue SPA’s efforts to provide excellent services for pharmacists in your practice area, we are requesting Corporate Sponsorship as follows:
- Platinum: $999 Annually
- Gold: $749 Annually
- Silver: $499 Annually
- Bronze: $249 Annually
More information about sponsorships can be found on our Annual Meeting webpage.
If you are interested in becoming a Corporate Sponsor or would like more information, please email John Griffith at email@example.com