Join us to celebrate our association’s 100th anniversary! Our event will be themed roaring 20’s, so we welcome you to join in on the fun and dress in your favorite 1920’s attire.
Friday, September 17, 2021
Schedule of Events:
- 5:00-7:00pm, Social Hour with complimentary hors d’oeuvres, live band and photo booth.
- 7:00pm, Dinner will be served.
- Dinner will be followed by special entertainment and a keynote talk by Dr. Mark Leid, Dean of the WSU College of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences.
During our event we will be giving away $2,000 worth of prizes!
The Centennial Hotel
303 West North River Dr.
Spokane WA 99201
$40 per person for member and guests (table of 8 for $320)
$50 per person for non-members (table of 8 for $400)
Registration closes September 12th
To help support this year’s student immunization training at WSU, for each ticket sold between now and September 12th, Spokane Pharmacy Association will donate $10 to this cause.
In the event we have to cancel our celebration, all tickets will be fully refunded.
- Celebrates the Inland Northwest Pharmacy Community.
- Features an excellent dinner, exhibitor showcase, speaker, awards ceremony, and plenty of pharmacy community!
- The SPA will present its annual awards: Pharmacist of the Year, Pharmacy Technician of the Year, Student Pharmacist/Pharmacy Resident of the Year, Speaker of the Year, and the Pharmacy of the Year.
Here is what the Centennial Hotel is doing for cleaning standards:
We continue to elevate our cleaning standards in our meetings and events spaces to address the unique challenges presented by COVID-19. These guidelines and protocols are meant to meet or exceed the guidance provided by our local and state public health authorities.
- Sanitize all shared equipment and meeting amenities before & after each use or make single-use items available for equipment that cannot be sanitized.
- Sanitize tables and chairs prior to each set up with our electrostatic sprayers.
- Replace all linen, including underlays during full day meeting, after each meeting.
- Disinfect meeting rooms at the end of each meeting day with our electrostatic sprayers.
- Make available sanitizing stations with hand sanitizers or sanitizing wipes that are easily accessible to guests in meeting rooms.
- Have masks available for meeting guests, upon request
- Temperature check equipment is available for use at registration areas outside of meeting rooms, upon request
Sponsorships and Exhibitors
Display table cost is: $950– includes recognition at the annual meeting. Due to space constraints we are limited to four exhibitors. Exhibitor tables will be reserved on a first-come-first-served basis. Contact Steve Webbenhurst with questions regarding sponsorship at firstname.lastname@example.org or 509-499-2917.
All sponsors will receive the following:
- Recognition verbally and via media at our annual meeting
- Complimentary tickets to our annual meeting (eight tickets for Platinum, six for Gold, four for Silver, and two for Bronze)
- Company logo displayed on the footer of our website
- One free SPA Associate Membership
- Complimentary fax blasts (four for Platinum, three for Gold, two for Silver, and one for Bronze)
If you are interested in becoming an event sponsor or would like more information, please email John Griffith at email@example.com
2019 Annual Meeting photos on our Facebook page
2017 Annual Meeting photos by Mark Nguyen on our Facebook page
2016 Annual Meeting photos by Jacqueline Q. Garza:
2015 Annual Meeting photos by Jacqueline Q. Garza: https://jqgphotography.smugmug.com/SPA-Annual-15