The link to the Provider Status campaign is: http://orion.qorvis.com/t/ViewEmail/j/091EEBBE0FFB3768/6C8FD820685E7E6BC06B463AA70A4F2C
Dear SPA members,
Our year is off to a great start with the January Social and I look forward to seeing you at our future events. Last year was a very busy year for our association:
- It is my honor to thank Manpreet Chahal for his excellent leadership as president last year.
- We made the transition to a new Executive Vice President Sue Kellogg after honoring Bill Fassett and his wife Sharon for their service.
- The WSU Marguerite Villars endowed scholarship was established.
- We have reinvigorated the Fax Blast program.
- Finally, we have increased our web presence with our new website and social media https://www.facebook.com/spokanepharmacy.
The SPA board met at our winter retreat this weekend to discuss the upcoming year. It is important to all of us that we are meeting the needs of the local pharmacy community to advance patient care through CE, promotion of competency and increasing the awareness of the pharmacy profession contribution to the health of the community.
You will receive a request to fill out an electronic survey in the near future. It is hoped that you will take the opportunity to provide input on ways that you can be better served by the association. Your ideas and suggestions are most welcome.
I would like to bring to your attention an opportunity to promote the profession through the Patient Access to Pharmacists’ Care Coalition through the link above. They are looking for pharmacists and pharmacies who are interested in advocacy work in support of pharmacist provider status.
Thank you for the excellent work that you do every day!
Spokane Pharmacy Association President