Advertising Service Policy and Fees:
In accordance with the Constitution and By-Laws of the Spokane Pharmacy Association (SPA), pharmacy professional advertising services may be provided to organizations, businesses and individuals. A fee will be charged for this service as described in the table below.
Examples of advertisements include, but are not limited to continuing education programs, job openings, fund raisers and professional information. SPA reserves the right to refuse service to any individual, business or organization.
Interested sponsors may contact for more information:
- John Griffith
- phone: 509-723-7935
- Fax Blast
- Advertises to SPA membership and approximately 70 pharmacies in the Spokane area.
- Provide us with the advertisement in either Word or PDF format.
- SPA Website Advertisement
- Advertisement graphic provided by organization or business.
- 120 X 100 pixel web-ready art in either .gif or .jpg format no larger than 20 KB.
Payment is due at the time the service is provided. Acceptable payment methods include checks (made out to Spokane Pharmacy Association) or credit cards accepted through PayPal® on the SPA website. Consideration will be given to waiving the designated fee for non-profit organizations’ advertising for special events.